We are Open!
Wednesday to Friday 10am to 3pm – Saturday 9am to 3pm
Now Taking Reservations
Everyone who has a voucher expiry date from March – July 2020 will be offered a 4 month extension period to use their voucher until 1st December 2020. This can be used to dine in or eat out. All afternoon tea vouchers are only valid against eat in or take away afternoon tea.
Dining Experience Vouchers can be used to eat in, take away or in Living Pretty Village Stores.
New Opening Times
Wednesday to Friday 10am-3pm
(Last orders 2:45pm)
(Last orders 2:45pm)
Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea reservations
12pm & 2:15pm
Please call us on 01458 253357 if you have any queries or follow us on social media for full up to date news.
We are following strict government guidelines to ensure the health & safety of our valuable customers & team members.
WELCOMING YOU BACK TO LIVING PRETTY (updated 24th September 2020)
The health and well-being of our customers and team members has, and always will be, an absolute priority. Please feel assured that management have carefully considered the latest official government requirements and have undertaken a strict risk assessment, to prioritise the safety of all those at Living Pretty.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All customers & front of house staff to wear masks whilst in the building
- Masks to be removed by customers when eating or drinking but to be worn at all other times
- We will be limiting the number of customers on site at all times.
- Additional cleaning procedures have been introduced.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser is available on entry of the building
- We encourage contactless card payments where possible
- All card machines will be sanitised after each usage
- At the till point and bathroom we ask that customers adhere to social distancing measures.
- The team have been trained and will maintain strict health and safety measures
- Our team will follow the highest standards of personal hygiene. For environmental reasons we endorse regular hand washing over disposable gloves.
- We welcome our guests new and old alike but will refrain from handshakes and any form of physical contact.
- Every team member will be temperature checked on arrival to work, anyone with coronavirus symptoms will be required to take a test and follow the steps of the government ‘test & trace’ service.
- Doors & Windows will remain open to ensure extra ventilation, weather permitting
- Our dining guests will be reduced
- Tables will be positioned in line with government guidelines.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive at the confirmed reservation time and not to be early or late to ensure they can head straight to their table to minimise other customer contact.
- Table service only unless ordering/ collecting take away or purchasing items from the Village Stores
- We have changed our use of condiments to sachets only.
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised with single use cleaning materials.
- We welcome children, however for the safety of other diners we ask that they remain at your table or with an adult at all times.
- It is a government regulation that all diners provide contact details for track and trace.
- Customers will be asked to arrive on time for their take away food collection to avoid congestion around the till area
Living Pretty Village Stores
Fresh bread, milk, dairy, fruit, veg, dry goods & alcohol available.
Order Online for delivery or collection: www.livingpretty.co.uk/village-stores/
Living Pretty is set in the heart of the Somerset Levels and has a beautiful range of country lifestyle interiors to make your house and garden look effortlessly welcoming all year round.
There is a vast collection of shabby chic and vintage style pieces from floral and striped cushions to pretty lamps, polkadot pottery, stunning throws, painted furniture, cosy armchairs and many more decorative accessories.